The Casio G Shock Rangeman Master of G in all due consideration of consumers and myself is one of the best Casio G-Shock, military watches available right now. From a practical and cost-effective stance, this watch’s functionality, style, durability, and features are nearly unmatched by other G-Shock watches.
The watch boasts a mineral dial window with an all-digital display. Its case is 17 mm thick and 5.5 cm in diameter. Its band is 22mm wide and comprised of all resin. Some of its most prominent features include: water resistance up to 200 meters, stopwatch, shock-resistant, tells world-time, and it also has a perpetual calendar. It is also solar-powered and can last up to 7 months without exposure to the sun.
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Features & Attributes
- Shock resistant, rugged and durable
- Solar-powered (Lasts 7 months with ZERO exposure)
- Water resistant- (up to 200 Meters)
- Altimeter keeps up to 40 records time/date, barometric pressure, temperature, and bearing)
- Altitudes with historical value
- World-time capabilities (48 cities, UTC, 31 time zones)
- Multiple alarms (5 total)
- Stopwatch 1/100 second
- Thermometer, 10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Pros & Cons
This watch garnered an incredible amount of positive reviews and ratings for its advantages. There were only a handful of buyers who noted a few things that they disliked about this watch. Here are the pros and cons of the Casio G Shock Rangeman tactical watch.
- The ambiance of the camo and colors make it very military like
- The features are outstanding as this watch has it all anyone would want or need
- The cost of this watch is affordable (buyer gets many features for low price)
- Watch makes a statement and is very comfortable
- Watch is of durable, high-quality- well made & designed
- Watch is not difficult to read even with the negative screen
- The convenience of the solar-power is presented (lasts a long time without exposure)
- According to some consumers watch is difficult to read with negative screen
- The watch is larger & more cumbersome than some expected it to be
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Bottom Line
The green makes the Rangeman very unique from other versions of the Casio G-Shock and it has scored very well according to customer ratings for durability, appearance, functions, features, style, comfort, ruggedness and performance.
If you are looking to pay modestly for a high-quality military watch, we are 100% comfortable recommending the Casio G-Shock Rangeman to YOU!