The Casio G Shock Rangeman Master of G in all due consideration of consumers and myself is one of the best Casio G-Shock, military watches available right now. From a practical and cost-effective stance, this watch’s functionality, style, durability, and features is nearly unmatched by other G-Shock watches.
The watch boasts a mineral dial window with an all-digital display. It’s case is 17 mm thick and 5.5 cm in diameter. Its band is 22mm wide and comprised of all resin. Some of its most prominent features include:water resistance up to 200 meters, stopwatch, shock-resistant, tells world-time, and it also has a perpetual calendar. It is also solar-powered and can last up to 7 months without exposure to the sun.
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Features & Attributes
- Shock resistant, rugged and durable
- Solar-powered (Lasts 7 months with ZERO exposure)
- Water resistant- (up to 200 Meters)
- Altimeter keeps up to 40 records time/date, barometric pressure, temperature, and bearing)
- Altitudes with historical value
- World-time capabilities (48 cities, UTC, 31 time zones)
- Multiple alarms (5 total)
- Stopwatch 1/100 second
- Thermometer, 10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Full Auto LED (Super Illuminator) Backlight
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Reviews & Ratings
To see how this military watch measured up in the marketplace, we delved into consumer ratings and reviews on Amazon. Out of 362 reviews, this particular watch managed a 4.6 average star-rating. Consumers noted that they liked the green color of this watch along with its durability and overall performance. Additionally, they noted it was comfortable to wear, and very easy to read (sans the negative screen.)
Best timepiece I’ve ever owned. This watch makes function and durability look sexier than ever. A real man’s watch. The negative screen IS NOT hard to read if your eyesight is anywhere near decent. I can’t express to you how much I love this watch.- Anthony T.
The display is NOT difficult to read folks. As a matter of fact, it can be seen just fine. Don’t let other negative reviews discourage you. Get it, you won’t regret it. – T.N.
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Pros & Cons
This watch garnered an incredible amount of positive reviews and ratings for its advantages. There were only a handful of buyers who noted a few things that they disliked about this watch. Here are the pros and cons of the Casio G Shock Rangeman tactical watch.
- The ambiance of the camo and colors make it very military like
- The features are outstanding as this watch has it all anyone would want or need
- The cost of this watch is affordable (buyer gets many features for low price)
- Watch makes a statement and is very comfortable
- Watch is of durable, high-quality- well made & designed
- Watch is not difficult to read even with the negative screen
- The convenience of the solar-power is presented (lasts a long time without exposure)
- According to some consumers watch is difficult to read with negative screen
- The watch is larger & more cumbersome than some expected it to be
Casio G Shock Rangeman: Bottom Line
The green makes the Rangeman very unique from other versions of the Casio G-Shock and it has scored very well according to customer ratings for durability, appearance, functions, features, style, comfort, ruggedness and performance.
If you are looking to pay modestly for a high-quality military watch, we are 100% comfortable recommending the Casio G-Shock Rangeman to YOU!