On the exterior, it appears to be a basic, quartz- chronograph watch with a military/ rugged appearance- however do not judge a watch by its outside looks!
The riddle about this watch, relies on the parts that are contained within the watch itself — the Eco-Drive system. The Eco-Drive System, built-in this watch it the most fascinating aspects of this watch!
Able to be powered and charged by mere sunlight (lasts 45 days on a single solar-fuel), this watch proves that watches can be low maintenance, and basic- and still serve a number of purposes.
Citizen Men’s AT0200-05E Eco-Drive: Features & Attributes
- Military-inspired stainless steel watch with round dial, red contrasting second hand, and rugged green canvas band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
- Features include protective mineral crystal dial window, date window, three sub-dials, luminous hands, and buckle closure and
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Citizen Men’s AT0200-05E Eco-Drive: Pros and Cons
-Hands are simple to read (night or day)
-Lightweight design, canvas band, and large face is perfection combination
-Very Accurate timer.
-Quietly ticks so it is not annoying
-Well-made and extremely durable- takes a beating and keeps on ticking.
-Questionable band: Soaks in odors, is not very comfortable and sometimes has a questionable fit.
Citizen Men’s AT0200-05E Eco-Drive: Bottom Line
We highly recommend this watch to anyone looking for a great quartz chronograph watch that is supremely easy to read and will stay ticking.
I think Citizen has really out-done itself with this no-full, simple but efficient watch that any man would really appreciate!